Introduction to AutoResponder Madness
In a nutshell, AutoResponder Madness or ARM is an email marketing strategy that focuses on story telling or should I say, story selling, techniques to keep their list of subscribers/readers engaged and wanting more.
ARM Pros vs. Cons
- Complete email marketing strategy
- Quality information on how to write attention grabbing emails
- How to implement product launches
- Examples of campaigns that the owner himself has run
- Does have a 60-day money back guarantee(and even after 60 days, provide proof you have used the strategies and achieved no results and he will double your money back to you!)
- Not recommended for newbies
- Most information is in written form not video
- Doesn’t teach you how to build your list
Who is ARM for and Who is it NOT for
Before we jump into who is it for and not for, I want to quickly go over the main topics of what it takes to build a list:
- You need a website or landing page(click here to get one for free.)
- You need to drive traffic to that page
- You need that traffic to opt in to a newsletter/emails that you send out regularly
- You need to have an autoresponder connected to your capture page
- And now you have the beginnings of a list
That is 30,000 ft view of what it takes to build a list. There are definitely mini steps within those main topics.
So back to the question, “Who is AutoResponder Madness for?” It is for those who have already been through steps 1-5 above.
The idea behind ARM is to get more out of the list you already have. If you have a list of only 100 people, then ARM is designed to be able to profit as much as you would off of a list 2, 3, even 4x the size of your existing list, or more.
In general, each person on your list represents a monthly income of $1-$3 per subscriber. For example:
- 100 subscribers = $100-$300 in monthly income
- 1,000 subscribers = $1,000-$3,000 in monthly income
- 10,000 subscribers = $10,000-$30,000 in monthly income
Imagine having a list of 1,000 subscribers but still bringing in $6,000, $9,000, $12,000, and even $16,000 per month or more. Now your 1,000 subscriber list is bringing in what the 10,000 subscriber list does without even adding anyone else.
Here is an illustration of steps 1-5 above:
Who it is NOT for.
If you are reading this saying, I have no idea what the above image even means, I don’t have a website, I don’t even know where to start when it comes to traffic, and I sure as heck don’t have a blog, then ARM is NOT for you………….yet.
ARM Training Tools
In my opinion, the training tools here is the “content strategy” behind the emails:
- SOS – The Soap Opera Sequence
- Learn how to write cliffhangers and open loops
- Jay Abraham’s “Strategy of Pre-eminence”
- The Zeigarnik Effect, a psychological effect than can more than triple your open rates
- The effects of Story telling to your audience
I could go on and on, but I think you get the point.
Out side of some tech support issues, none.
How Much Does ARM Cost?
The course is $297.
My Final Opinion
After hours of researching, the only real negative thing I could find on this course is that it is not for beginners. So if you are a beginner, don’t get this just yet…..but if you have some experience, if you have a list of subscribers already, then this is a great quality product that will add value to your business and will be another great tool for your tool belt.
I rank it a 92 out of 100
Overall Ranking: 92 out of 100
Owners: Andre Chaperon
If you would like to leave your own personal experience with AutoResponder or have any other questions on the review, please leave your comments and questions below. I really do appreciate your comments and feedback.